You are in safe hands with us

From a single storey extension to a residential new build Design Plan Construct based in Nuneaton can provide all the planning & support for your building project.


Why not make use of our professional and creative approach.


What sets us apart?

In most cases we are able to offer you a full design service for all aspects of your development from Existing Site/Building Surveys, Architectural Design through to Structural Calculations which may be required on more complex projects. This benefits the client as all aspects of the design are kept under the same 'umbrella' at minimal cost.


Get detailed information on our services.

Who we are

Design Plan Construct is a small family run design practice, managed by one design consultant qualified to degree level.


We are able to provide detailed plans for both Local Authority Planning & Building Regulations Approval all at very competive rates. All our designs are carried out using the latest CAD technology which enables us to offer our clients various alternative design layouts for any given scheme.


Learn more about us.

What we offer

We offer 'Sound Professional Advice & Support' through all phases of your project.


Our services to you can range from initial design advice, preparation & submission of proposed drawings for 'Local Authority Approval' through to management of the construction

phase of your project.



Learn more about us.

How we work

We offer a 'Free' initial consultation in order to discuss your requirements, which will then enable us to offer you a 'firm quotation' tailored to suit your needs with no hidden extra costs. 


Completed Projects 

small business web design

Contact us

Stable Lodge

72 Hickman Road

Galley Common



CV10 9NG


T/F: 02476 395034


Alternatively please use our contact form


Business hours

Our business hours are flexible & can be tailored to suit your needs.

What's new?

Permitted Development Rights:


Some types of residential extension may not require a full planning application. You will however in most cases still require 'Detailed Plans' & 'Building Regulations Approval'


For further information follow this link.